Friday's Fancies // Holiday Sparkle!

Holiday Sparkle

{Sources:: Holiday Sparkle}

'Tis the season to SPARKLE! This ensemble would be perfect for a holiday cocktail soiree! Look festive with a bit of gold sequins and bows! Add some statement accessories and gold nails and you will be the bell of the Christmas Ball!

I have a few holiday parties to attend this weekend, but neither of them will be this dressy. I will also be finishing my Christmas shopping! Wish me luck!

I'm linking up with {av} from {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!

Happy Friday!



 

12 comments

  1. Oh boy... I think I love that dress! Those earrings are fun too. I've been really liking the black and gold combo lately. (: Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. this is amazing!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow clutch!!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    dcgirlinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Can you believe it's from Charlotte Russe?! $20!

      Delete
  4. That dress is fabulous! I love the Kate Spade accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit! I've been loving gold and black this winter! Glad I come across your blog... its really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the black and gold combo too! Glad you found me!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!