Friday's Fancies // New Year's Finest!

{Sources, clockwise:: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5}
 
Happy Friday and almost New Year's Eve Fancy Ladies!
 
I can't believe it is almost 2013! I better get started on planning my wedding!
 
Tonight I will be going out to dinner with some friends to celebrate the engagement.
 
Saturday the parents will meet for the first time! We are going out to dinner. I'm actually excited for them to meet.
 
I will be attending a cocktail party for New Year's Eve and am hoping to sport something sparkly gold and black!
 
Here's what I would love to wear to the party...
 
{via}
 
I am definitely planning on incorporating gold and black into the outfit!
 
 
What are your plans for ringing in the New Year?
 
I'm linking up with {av} from {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!
 
 
 

8 comments

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! Have a great weekend!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... that dress is so pretty! Hope y'all have a great time!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super cute idea!
    especially number 4!
    think i might have to borrow some of your ideas :)

    happy friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy engagement! congrats! Have so much fun - and have a great NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gold dress is too fun! Congrats on your engagement ;)


    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Congratulations on your engagement! That is so exciting!!! I am a little jealous because that would be so fun to be able to celebrate on New Years!!! Love that outfit inspiration, it is gorgeous! :) Anyway, hope you have a fabulous new year!

    xoxo, Nicole Rene
    Simply Savannah Events

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these inspirations...you can't go wrong with black & gold! I hope the family dinner went well, what an exciting year you'll have...wedding planning! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and wishing you many blessings in 2013. Toodles, Clare

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!