Friday's Fancies // Black + White...

Black + White

{ sources:: Black + White }

Lately, I have been obsessed with all things black and white! So I was happy to hear that this Friday's FF was all about my favorite color combo...

I love it so much, I am including these colors in the form of stripes for my wedding...I also have put together a little inspo-board to showcase how you can incorporate the bold pattern in events, in your home and in fashion.




 
Photobucket
{sources:: here}
 
I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend after this hectic week I had!
 
What are your weekend plans?
 
I'm linking up with {av} from {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!
 
 

4 comments

  1. Loooove the black and white with a pop of color. (I want that necklace!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that Tory Burch blazer!! If only money grew on trees! ;)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!