Home Styling Project // Elegant Guest Room

Elegant Guest Room

Elegant Guest Room by lindsayktwentysomething on Polyvore

Just a little inspo-board for a guest room styling project I'm working on...It's actually my parents' guest room.

The aspects of the room that will not change are ::

// off white carpet //
// wood trim //

I wanted to incorporate the purple curtains that I already have.

I am hoping to find a taupe/gray color for the wall.

I wanted to warm up the room with touches of gold, like the gold painted night stand and the sunburst mirror over the bed.

I love the look of the silver fabric tuffed headboard. Something that may be able to be made by hand? It would be a serious project, but I would be so happy if I could pull it off.

My parents have a large six drawer dresser from decades ago just sitting in the basement that I would love to re-finish and paint a nice antique white color and install new pulls.

I'm hoping to finish this project by the end of February...on top of working and planning a wedding! Weee!

Hope you have  good weekend!



 

1 comment

  1. oooh love the tufted headboard - so pretty! i think the silver and gold touches will look great with the purple. can't wait to see the reveal.
    --jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!