Tuesday Tablescape // Award Show Party!

I have been lusting over sparkly tablescapes and decor since NYE! Continue the glitter and glam through February by hosting an Awards Show watching party!
 
Camille Styles does is right with gold glitter as a table runner and fun, sparkly drink stirrers...
 
Oscars-Party-Ideas5
 
 
Oscars-Party-Drinks

 
Oscars-Party-Table
 
Or, what about this Oscar inspired soiree via Brunch at Saks?
 
TwigandThistle_3-D_Paper_Oscar_1
 

Photobucket

 
How cute are these single serving popcorn holders?
 
Photobucket
 
Will you be hosting an Awards Show watching party this season? What's your favorite Award Show to watch?
 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. loving all the gold! would make a perfect table setting!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love it! I love this idea :) the gold touches are amazing. I love the little pom pom sparkler looking things (great description haha) in the cups. Thanks for sharing such great ideas! Love the blog

    whitney
    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!