Wednesday, January 30, 2013

White Desk Envy...

I have been crushing over glossy white desks lately...Here are some of my inspiration images via Pinterest...
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
{images:: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4}

I even bought some cute desk accessories {via Michael's and Target} to go with this imaginary white glossy desk that I have in mind...

desk supplies
{via my instagram, follow me here}

Bill just cleaned out half of his office to make room for my home office! First on the agenda is to find said white glossy desk...Here are some options...

Parsons Desk from West Elm {in white} - $349...This desk has been all over the blog-o-sphere and is the actual desk in the 2nd image above...It's a little pricey for me, but I like the sleek look and that it has drawers.

The MICKE desk from Ikea is an affordable option at $69...But, then there's the ever so frustrating task of putting it together. Maybe I'll make Bill some fancy dinner to bribe him. :)

The MALM from Ikea {$129} is also a great option and has a pull out panel for extra workspace.

I'm also loving this Braxton Trestle Desk via Target {$170}...It's not the modern looking glossy white, but I love the shape. This one would probably have to be assembled as well.

Which is your favorite? I will hopefully be making my decision this weekend and ordering! I will post the progress of the home office transformation! Stay tuned!

+++

PS - Have you checked out the new app everyone is talking about called Vine? I'm on and I'm hooked! Find me and follow along!

 
If you have a profile, leave a comment with your Vine profile name and I'll follow back!

Happy Wednesday!



 

8 comments:

  1. I like the first one...Reminds me of the one at Z Gallerie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great, now I will have to check out Z Gallerie!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindsay! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I couldn't respond back to you because your email address isn't linked to your comments. :( Your blog is great and I can't wait to follow along with your wedding planning! Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! Sorry about the email mix up! I think I got it fixed now. Thanks for stopping by! I love reading about your wedding planning! xoxo, L

      Delete
  3. oooh love those accessories that you bought! our desk is from ikea and it works for now! can't wait to see what you decide on!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I am leaning towards the ikea desk...It's just hard not to pass up on such a great deal and it looks so nice and sleek! xoxo, L

      Delete
  4. Ah! I love those printed file folders! I'm obsessed with desks in general right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to stop buying desk accessories before I buy a desk...Hopefully, I will have enough room for it all! xoxo, L

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!

Pin It button on image hover