Friday's Fancies // Layer It On!

Layer It On!

chambray shirt // flats // green skinnies // green necklace // heart sweater // bow bangle // watch // cream bangle


Happy Friday, loves!

Tonight, Bill and I have a date night planned. Tomorrow is the Valentine's Day cookie decorating party with my friends and some mothers. I'm so excited! I wish I could sport this outfit; it would be perfect, no?!

What plans do you have this weekend?

I'm linking up with {av} via {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!


 

2 comments

  1. Super cute! Loving the color combination!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!!!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to that fabulous hearts sweater! I love a good layering piece, and that would be perfect for Valentines! Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!