Lovely Links

Happy Friday Lovies! Did everyone enjoy their Valentine’s Day? I sure did! Bill and I made dinner at his house and attempted to make crab legs…Luckily, it was a pretty easy recipe. 1) Boil water with a little butter and salt, 2) Drop in crab legs, 3) Let them boil for 5 – 7 minutes, 4) Take out of pot and let dry. Serve with melted butter…Not too tough, right?! Well, the crab legs turned out perfectly, but I did happen to start a small oven fire while broiling the blue cheese crusted fillets. No good deed goes unpunished, right?
Bill promptly came to my rescue and put out the fire. He even managed to save the steaks! So, lesson learned: Don’t broil steaks on a cookie sheet that has left over reminisce of shredded cheese from the twice baked potatoes you cooked…The cheese will catch on fire!
Other than that excitement, we had a pretty relaxing night; which was just what the doctor ordered after his long week of traveling. I love nights like these and hope to have many more in the future!
{this is the first photo we took together 3 years ago...you can feel the love, right?! :) }

 

 
Follow me on instagram {here}

+++
Now, for some reading pleasure for your weekend, I have some Lovely Links for you:

1 // This amazing post on Rhiannon’s wedding blog Hey Gorgeous Events, spoke to me just at the time I was needing a kick in the butt. Rhi is and continues to be such an amazing inspiration for me and the wedding industry as a whole. Her creative ideas, positive encouragement and well written posts that are as authentic as they come, keep me (and countless readers) coming back for more! If you haven’t checked out her blog, do yourself a favor and hop on over now (but, come back and check out the rest of this week’s Lovely LinksJ )

2 // Actually, while you’re there, check out this fun and girly Valentine’s Day Soiree inspired shoot! I love the colors and d├ęcor so much I am using it for inspiration to help style a bridal shower this spring!

3 // Have you heard the big news?! A group of amazing bloggers are giving away 15 hundred bones!! That’s right, you heard me… One Five Zero Zero…All you have to do is jump on over to Katie’s blog Keep Calm and Carry On, and enter! The added benefit is that you get to meet so many amazing bloggers out there! I have added a few to my favorites list already.

4 // Did any of you catch this wedding on Style Me Pretty this week? I am in love with everything! The colors of mint and soft pink had me swooning! And the little chandelier in the bridal lounge? Yum! The cute patterned Sugar Plum robes that maids and bride wore while getting ready? I want! I’m very excited for my fall wedding, but if I could plan a wedding in the late Spring/early Summer, this would definitely be an inspiration for color palette!

And if you didn’t catch my posts this week, here ya go! I helped to style this fun little girls cookie decorating party. I had a little moment of clarity here after a long night of no sleep. I found this amazing color palette inspiration for my wedding via Style Me Pretty. I showed you how to DIY this fun and easy little Valentine’s Day treat!

TGIF! See ya’ll next week!
 
 

No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!