Valentine's Day Cookie Party Revealed!

 photo VdayCookieParty_zpsed910080.jpg
 photo VdayCookieParty4_zps61d8a5e0.jpg
 
 photo VdayCookieParty2_zps2032a09d.jpg
 
The Valentine's Day Cookie Party this past Saturday was so fun! Thanks to the hostest with the mostest Debbie and her beautiful home. Here are some glimpses into her modern and elegantly decorated house.
 
 photo VdayCookieParty1_zpsa3067e89.jpg
How much do you love the soft blue vintage sofa and that rustic coffee table? Debbie was also responsible for the food display. She had the smart idea of serving salty food such as popcorn, pita chips and humus to balance out the sweetness of the cookies we would no doubt be snacking on while decorating. Debbie also made brie bites topped with apricot marmalade {they were so delish!}. The drinks served were pink champagne, OJ {guests could self serve mimosas}, pink lemonade and iced tea. She also set up her Keurig machine if guests needed a caffeinated "pick-me-up".
 
 photo VdayCookieParty3_zps8621abf7.jpg
The guests were responsible for bringing pre-made cookie dough or pre-made cut out sugar cookies ready to decorate. There was an array of icing, sprinkles and other fun decorating tools available. I was surprised to see some serious cookie decorating skills from the girls!
 
 photo VdayCookieParty5_zps67c4b957.jpg
We invited our moms to join and I think they all had just as much fun decorating and chatting as we did.
 
 photo VdayCookieParty7_zps0a65f053.jpg
I had such a fun time crafting and styling this event!  Some of the DIY projects will be shared this week such as the heart drink tags for the Mason jars and the Rice Krispie treat pops that were given to each guest as a favor.
 
 photo 73fba80b-29f7-4ab1-a432-df64d445ac64_zps8996f50a.jpg

 
Also, you can see how I made the Valentine's Day inspired center piece on my Vine profile {search profile name: Lindsay Kauffman}.
 
 photo centerpiece1_zps2039659b.jpg
 
I also gave Debbie a little nifty gifty for being such a gracious hostest!
 
 photo 79f4e270-cf92-46f8-9d0b-7ccb81a22778_zps390b6f60.jpg
 
{chalk board mug from World Market}
 
For more information on LL Styling's Event Styling packages, please visit my Pricing + Services page {here}. I would love to help you bring a little style to your next event!
 
I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Update!
 
 


Happy Monday!
 
 
 

6 comments

  1. What a beautiful party! Looks like lots of fun!!
    Happy Monday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! Perfect little Saturday afternoon if you ask me!

      Delete
  2. Just came across you on Instagram! Cute blog! Newest follower :)

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Meggan! I'm glad you found me so I could find you!

      Delete
  3. this party looks super fun and it looks like you guys had a good time! your friend's home is so lovely - love her couch!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that couch awesome! I should have asked her where she found it. Her house is so beautiful!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!