Wedding Inspiration // Blush + Gold

I know this is not a new color combo, but I can not get enough of the blush and gold goodness that I come accross on the wedding blogs and Pinterest! If my wedding was in the Spring or Summer I would definitely consider this classic and romantic color pallete...
 
 photo blushandgoldweddingcollage_zpsa071ac9d.jpg

{Sources:: Bridesmaids // Invites // Dessert Table // Center Piece // Cake // Table Top - Can not find original source...anyone know? // Antique Sofa}

+++

Remember it's the last day to enter my Feb Favs Giveaway! Hop on over and enter today if you haven't already!

I will announce the winner tonight at midnight! Good luck to all!


 

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love these colors together! So classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is exactly what i want my wedding to look like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's so classy looking. I've always thought that when I get married, I'd want deep, autumn colors. Lately, I've been in love with the blush pink color. It's so perfect with this gold :)

    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous. I love the color scheme. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos love! some of my absolute favorite, especially for a wedding! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!