4 Favs // Engagement Photos Shopping!

SOOOO....I may have splurged on shopping this week...OOPS!! At least I have a good excuse! Bill and I have our engagement photo shoot this weekend! I have been agonizing over what to wear. Of course, the cold weather doesn't help the situation either. I am longing to wear spring-y bright colors and flow-y dresses, but dreading the cold temps and praying it doesn't snow again. I mean, it's almost April and it snowed this week in Columbus! Especially being in all the stores and seeing all the pretty Spring fashions makes me yearn for higher temps... If weather.com is correct, on Saturday the high is 54 and sunny all day! I really hope it is true!
 
Here's what I found during my recent excursion...
 
 
 photo 2c1c8043-78a5-4044-9c09-2a34058b489b_zpsdd5c1fc1.jpg
 
 
1 // Found some mint colored denim from Francesca's a few weeks ago and have been trying to figure out what to wear with them. I found this pink colored blouse from Old Navy and the necklace from Francesca's that works perfectly! Definitely one of my photo shoot options...
 
2 // I found this lovely dress and earrings at Francesca's as well! Another option for photos...
 
3 // Target always gets me...I went in for something simple like toothpaste and ended up with make up and a new pair of earrings. I couldn't say no to this elf eye shadow make up book for only $6!
 
4 // How cute is this "love" sweater from Old Navy?! I couldn't say no to love! :)
 
You'll have to stay tuned to see if I do in fact wear any of these options for my engagement session!
 
I'm linking up with Ashlyn and Kristen for 4 favs!
 
 
 
Hop on over and check out some more of this week's favs!
Don't forget to check back this Friday for my March Favs Giveaway {featuring a beautiful pair of earrings from Stella & Dot}!
 
 

6 comments

  1. GIRL, I spent entirely too much money on my engagement photo outfits too! It will be well worth it though, right?! Can't wait to see your pics, and I hope the weather holds out for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those outfits! I think they're perfect!!! {which reminds me, I owe you an email back!} I'll cross my fingers that the weather cooperates for you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so excited to see what you come up with for engagement photos!! I think I need that love sweatshirt too! Super cute!
    XoKatie

    www.suburbansparkle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics will be adorable. Check out what I wore over here:
    http://jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com/2012/12/engagement-pictures-part-1-of-2.html
    http://jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com/2012/12/wedding-wednesday-engagement-pics-part.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving 1 and 4! I cant imagine taking engagement pictures in the cold -- hopefully this weekend will be warmer!

    xx
    josie
    www.straightnochase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fiance and I had a great time getting our engagement photos taken, but we found that preparing for them was a little stressful. We found that it’s all in thinking about the details and making decisions in advance.

    regards,
    arnel of Orlando Wedding Venues

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!