Color Inspiration // Emerald

 photo e7a9d7cb-2e03-42e9-bbf6-a5418fa681ea_zpse85c8e0e.jpg
{Sources: clockwise from top left - 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 - can not find original source, anyone know? // 7 // 8 - can not find original source, anyone know? // center}
 
 
I'm absolutely loving the new Pantone color of 2013! Green is one of my favorite colors and I especially love it in this rich bold hue.
 
I have no doubt that this color will be featured in some weddings this year. Would you incorporate emerald into your wedding, events, fashion, home decor, etc?
 
 

3 comments

  1. this is such a great color - i feel like it looks good on everyone! really loving that dress on the upper left with the long sleeves - so pretty.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress in the middle is AMAZING!! Emerald is such a beautiful color. I'd definitely like to incorporate it into my wardrobe a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! I have the perfect giveaway for you & the wedding on the blog today! Be sure to stop by and enter!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!