Hello March!

I can't believe it's March already! This means I have about 8 months until my wedding day...I better get a move on! Actually, I'm feeling pretty good with what I have accomplished so far. I have the church, the reception venue, the dress, florist and just found the most beautiful brides maid dresses this past weekend! I'm so excited to share all the details of my wedding, but you'll have to wait a little while to see... Oh, and I have a GROOM which is the most important part ;)
 
+++
 
Here's a few snapshots from my very busy, but productive and fun weekend:
 
 photo 43f262b7-86c4-4a60-8c18-bd58ec5d088c_zps4ad9d7ff.jpg
{Follow me on instagram here}

 
 1 // Friday night Bill and I went out for a sushi date! It was just what the doctor ordered after a long work week for both of us.

2 // Painted my nails one of my favorite shades of Essie, "Bahama Mama" in honor of my upcoming trip to Key West for a destination wedding (I am aware Key West is not the Bahamas, but it's an island south of FL, so close right?)! We leave this Saturday!

3 // I had my first wedding client consultation this weekend and it was so exciting/nerve racking! I love this client and her ideas are beautiful! I can't wait to get started on all the lovely details!

4 // Got pretty and attended a 30th birthday party on Saturday night for one of my favorite couples! {shirt and scarf via Old Navy}

5 // Enjoyed Bill's Mom's homemade chicken tortilla soup! It is so delish and perfect for a cold Sunday afternoon!

6 // I've been pretty good with the work out routines lately. My main motivation at the moment is knowing I will be in a bikini in less than a week! Eeeek! I have really loved the Zumba classes I have been attending at my gym. Such a fun and challenging workout! The instructor's routines are so fast that I feel like my brain gets a work out at the same time!

This week will be a busy one, packing for Key West and also traveling a few days to Colorado for work. I have a few blog posts scheduled for the week so don't think I will neglect you totally!

How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Leeann from Join the Gossip for Monday Morning Gossip!

 

1 comment

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!