I'm Back!

Wow! What a week it's been...back form my vay-cay in Key West with a little sunburn (slowly starting to peel and turn into tan), a few pounds heavier, feeling refreshed and have a new outlook on life! I think it is so important to take breaks from the business and stress of the everyday grind and just enjoy the loveliness the world has to offer!
 
With that, my day today has been mostly filled with playing catch up with emails and projects for work. My friend is in town from Colorado, so we are having a little get together dinner with friend this evening. I've got a lot going on this week, so I'll make my posts short and sweet.
 
I will leave you with a few photos from the trip!
 
 
 photo beachbums_zps3d6c8b69.jpg
 
 
 photo beachmermaid_zps97f290e7.jpg
 {photos 1 & 2 from the Ft Zachary Taylor beach in Key West, FL}
 
 photo BLTbenedict_zps2fa9cff0.jpg
{BLT-bacon, lobster & tomato- Benedict from Blue Heaven...Highly recommend this restaurant!}
 
 photo keylimepie_zps08371814.jpg
{Now that's Key Lime Pie! Also from Blue Heaven}
 
 photo mimosas_zps64399d00.jpg
{Mimosas just about every morning...my fav!}
 
 photo parrot_zps672a0858.jpg
{Mr Parrot whom I actually held on my arm!}
 
More photos from Key West to come!
 
Also, a recap of my little "Maids & Mimosas" brunch I hosted for my bridesmaids :)
Stay tuned later this week!
 
 
 

1 comment

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time and had some very tasty food! My mouth is watering over here :) Have a wonderful time with your friend at dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!