Rifle Paper Co. iPhone Cases!

Today's post is going to be short and sweet. I just wanted to share with you my new obsession and I need you to convince me I do NOT need one! (or maybe I do?)
 
I LOVE Rifle Paper Company, and now they have iPhone cases that are just as adorable as their paper products!
 
 
 photo riflepapercoiphonecases_zpsa791a320.png
 
 You can buy them on Paper Source {here}.

I'm loving the Gold Stripe and the Botanical Rose cases...Which is your fav?

I'm still on my 3 month NO SHOPPING challenge...But, that's just clothes, shoes and accessories...I never said anything about accessories for my phone ;)

 

2 comments

  1. Ohhh! I LOVE these! The Gold Stripe is my fave, but I also really like the Hello Hello.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these. I have been looking for a variety of iPhone cases with some really unique designs. With the iPhones being very fragile, I am looking for some protection.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!