4 Favs...Beach Dreaming!


 photo 10ab57f6-b31f-40e2-a0ca-1369424daad6_zps6aa25301.jpg

Currently, I am on a shopping freeze for another month...but, that doesn't mean I can't day dream about buying some fun beach items for my honeymoon in 6 months!
 
I am obsessed with this maxi beach dress from ASOS...I can definitely imagine myself strolling down the beaches of Hawaii in this and a floppy hat...
 
I am loving the jewel tones of these gem drop earrings and cuff...perhaps a little much for the beach, but they go with the blue maxi perfectly :)
 
I'm gonna need to buy these jeweled sandals from Nine West as soon as this shopping freeze is over!
 
I'm linking up with Ashlyn and Kristen for 4 Favs! Hop on over and check out some more fab 4's!
 

2 comments

  1. This whole collection has me desperate for summer!! Those shoes belong on our feet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that maxi beach dress! Thank you linking up with us this week :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!