Friday Cocktail // Moscow Mule

Happy Friday Loves! I'm leaving you this week with a very tasty and refreshing drink that would pair perfectly with any BBQ's you may be attending this weekend.
 
I had my first Moscow Mule while on date night at a new restaurant in downtown Columbus called The Pearl. I was immediately hooked! The tasty burst of ginger beer mixed with the refreshing lime juice poured over ice and served in a frosty copper mug... It may be the perfect Summer cocktail!
 
Unfortunately, I do not have copper mugs {If anyone is looking for wedding gift ideas, you can buy us these ;) }...However, a frosty Ball jar works just as well :)
 
 photo f2f59d3c-7b36-424f-bc0d-67b2686acb58_zpsd091a933.jpg
 
 photo 618df4a9-54ce-4480-b616-31375c8136fb_zps4af52d63.jpg

 To download and print this recipe {click here}
 
 photo 134cbc4c-38b9-4d31-9092-89196c055178_zpsa7f51511.jpg
 
 
I'm also leaving you with an ensemble that would be a perfect transition outfit from the pool to a BBQ party you may be attending...
 
 photo 113111d4-77a4-4f71-8906-363981145c2e_zps0f12e59a.jpg  

 
I'm linking up with {av} for Friday's Fancies! Hop on over and check out some more Memorial Day inspired outfits!
 

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
 

6 comments

  1. i just pinned the drink on pinterest! that looks delicious. i'm also loving the breezy, simple maxi in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger beer....what kind would that be? Never seen that before!
    Just clicked through your posts...cute blog girl!
    http://thelittleblackdogblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! I said the same thing when I first found out the recipe. I actually found Ginger beer in the liquor store! xoxo, Lindsay

      Delete
  3. I do believe I have all of the ingredients for that drink- yum! Have a great weekend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the copper cups with the mule engraving, very cute. The history of this drink is very intriguing. Check out this Copper Moscow Mule Mug if you want to make one yourself at home,

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!