Insta - Lately

Happy Friday! 

Here's what I have been up to this week via instagram:


Working on wedding projects. Above is a photo of the cake/sweets stands in progress. This is an easy DIY I found here. I found platters/plates, candle sticks, stands, and wines glasses at Goodwill all for about $1 each. All you have to do is glue the bottom/stand to the plate with industrial strength glue. I used DAP All-Purpose Adhesive Sealant (used for fish tanks). After the glue dried (I let it dry for 24 hours), I spray painted them gold so they all had a uniform look. You don't have to do this step if you are using pretty china as the plate. I will show you the finished result when I share my wedding photos!


Enjoying the leaves and cool sweater weather while it lasts. I know that Ohio winter (brrrr...) is just around the corner...


Also enjoying fall candles all around the house. I have a mini one (Autumn from Bath & Body Works) on my desk and I haven't had to light it yet. It is so fragrant!


During one of my many trips to Goodwill for wedding projects, I found these awesome vases! I am seriously contemplating spray painting the amber one gold...


We had a light dusting of snow this week! People freaked out a little bit... It melted by noon.


We had our final consultation at our reception venue here in Columbus (The Ivory Room). I just love the beautiful white chandeliers all over the ceiling. The views of the downtown skyline are spectacular! 


Added a cute little 'love' pillow to my office chair. I can not wait until we/I start decorating and organizing the house after the wedding. It is time!

Follow along with my instagram feed here!

That's it for now! Happy weekend loves!




No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!