My Shower / Bachelorette Party!

This post has been a long time coming! My wonderful and generous Matron of Honor, Melissa, planned the most fun, creative and lovely shower / bachelorette party for me this past October. She knew I am a sucker for a good theme and tablescape, so she sought out the help of Meleka of MMJ Events here in Columbus for help with planning and decor. A bubbly bar, Kate Spade inspired, essie nail polish favors, pretty flowers, polka dots, stripes, glitter, pink, a food spread that is nothing to laugh at, bow tie napkins... So many aspects of what I love all wrapped up into one gorgeous bridal celebration!

She even hired a professional photographer to capture the moments of the magical day!
Here are a few highlights from the party...

 photo champagne_bar_zps17865b77.jpg

 photo champagne_bar_berries_zps313230b3.jpg

 photo glitter_champagne_bottles_zps7ec931e6.jpg

 photo bow_cork_zps0d9a2443.jpg

 photo sushi_zps47ce4113.jpg

 photo caprese_salad_zps9c65221f.jpg

 photo shower_flowers_zps017ae32e.jpg

 photo bridal_shower_decor_zps447f709f.jpg

 photo bow_tie_napkins_zpsdf0a9cb9.jpg

 photo cake_zps353128c4.jpg
{cake by Enticing Icings}

 photo essie_polish_favor_zps846017e1.jpg

 photo ladies_with_balloons_zps6334e3e1.jpg

 photo balloon_release_zpsa44101d8.jpg

 photo me_balloon_zpsb9168c51.jpg

Visit Meleka's blog post here for more.

Photos by: Jenny Beck Photography

It's good to have such great friends, right?
What a fun day!!

xoxo, L

No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!