4 Favorites // Winter Cozy...

Yes, every post this month will be Christmas related :) 

I'm linking up with my girls Ashlyn of Let It Be Beautiful and Kristin of Fancy Things for this week's 4 Favorites. The theme this week is Winter Inspiration. I decided to go more towards the Holiday Inspiration theme bc it's been on my mind! :)

It's been pretty chilly around these parts and lately, all I've wanted to do after a long day of work is curl up by the fire, sip hot cocoa and watch a Christmas flick... Anyone else with me?

ONE // ok, ok... You've seen these mugs all over the blog-o-sphere... But, they are perfect for a festive cup of hot chocolate!

TWO // I purchased these socks from Old Navy last weekend when they were having their sale and now they are not on the website anymore :/ Must have been a popular item! I am all about the cozy socks while bumming it around the house. For more cozy sock options click here

THREE // I mean... This movie is an obvious choice around this time of year... I just love Will Farrell!

FOUR // My new favorite holiday decor accessory is the flameless candle! They even have scented ones. I decorated our mantel with these. 

Hop on over to the link up by clicking the button below:


+++

Speaking of the holiday spirit, here are some snapshots of our Christmas decor around the house:



This banner was left over from our Holiday Cocktail Party last year. I decided to put it on the tree. 


This ornament was given to us as a wedding gift! Something to cherish for the rest of our lives :)


Of course, we need to have a Brutus ornament to represent our Buckeyes. I got the gold pineapple on our honeymoon in Hawaii. 


Our mantel! I used the gold "R" from our wedding in place of a wreath. I like it for now. I just purchased a boxwood wreath that I may be decorating to replace it... we'll see!


I just love these stockings and stocking hangers form Target!


The photo on the mantel is the one we took right after we got engaged almost 1 year ago on Christmas day :)

Happy holiday decorating!

xoxo, L


3 comments

  1. LOVE those mugs! I actually hadn't seen the gold version. Your house is looking quite festive : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from 4 favorites! I love those mugs as well. Your fireplace is too cute! I have never seen one in the corner like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks-- LOVE! Your holiday decorations are too cute, the mantel looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!