Friday Faves...

Here are my favorite things / ideas / inspiration from this week...


A Red Lip // I'm all about rocking a red lipstick for holiday parties this year! 



Hot Chocolate Dippers // I think I need to make these this weekend! 



Glitter Letter Drink Stirrers // I'm dying to make these for an upcoming holiday dinner party I am attending later in the month... My job is the cocktails, so it's perfect! 



My Holiday Nails // If you follow my instagram feed, you saw my new favorite holiday nail combo! Essie's 'after school boy blazer' as the first coat and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure's 'Golden Rule' on top. Hello bling nails! 




Rifle Paper Gold Stripe iPhone Case // My new iPhone case for the season! I still have the iPhone4 (yes, I am behind the times) and it's hard to find cute cases for them! I was so happy when this pretty came in the mail this week! Perfect for the holiday season! :) 

See you all next week! Happy weekend!

xoxo, L

1 comment

  1. Love the drink stirrers!! I also love your holiday nail!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!