Gold Wedding Decor // New at the Shop!

Hello Monday!

First, I want you to take a look at the awesome makeover my blog received this weekend! I did this myself! Yes, I spent all evening Saturday updating my blog design. I know, I'm super cool...

Next, I want to share with you a few new items on the LL Styling Etsy Shop!

Now that it's enagement season (yay!), I figure I should get a move on with selling some of my wedding items. I had so much fun crafting for my wedding (photos to come, I promise) that I feel as though I am going through crafting withdrawal now. Maybe I should break out the old can of gold spray paint again! Good lord did I use a lot of that stuff!

FIRST // A gold birdcage for cards
View the lisiting {here}



SECOND // Gold vintage table number frames
View the listing {here}



THIRD // Gift table sign
View the listing {here}


All are reasonably priced and ready to be shipped to your door! 

If you know of anyone that is recently engaged, please send them this blog post link or link to my Etsy Shop. I will be posting more wedding decor items soon!

xoxo, Lindsay

2 comments

  1. As a newly engaged gal over here I'm glad to have seen this post! I love all the gold accents! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! Thanks for stopping by! I will be posting more wedding items soon! :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!