Happy New Year's Eve!

Wow, I can not believe this year is coming to an end. It was THE best year of my life!

I got engaged.
I planned a wedding.
I got a promotion.
I moved in with Bill.
I went to Hawaii for our Honeymoon.

Phew! I am exhausted... 

I have already started my New Year resolutions list.
I like to think of it as a New Year goals list...

I will share some of them later this week.
I will tell you that a big part of it is contributing more to the blog.
This blog has been such a wonderful creative outlet for me over the past year.
While I was busy with the wedding planning, I did drop the ball a little.
Now that I am back to a "normal" routine, I will be posting regularly.
I will be posting original content only.
Photos taken by me (such as the ones above). Opinions and thoughts created by me. 
I do not want to duplicate what others have created.
I want to create for myself and I want to inspire others.
That's what this little blog of mine is all about!

Here are the top 3 most popular posts of the year:
1 // WW Santa Fe Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing - This little recipe post received over 2,500 pageviews this year! I am planning to post more healthy recipes on the blog very soon!

2 // Wedding Inspiration / Blush + Gold - It's no secret that the popular colors for weddings this past year were blush and gold... this was an inspiration board I posted in February using the colors.

3 // Valentine's Day Soiree! - This was another inspiration board I posted to help plan a Valentine's Day get together with friends. 

I hope you all have a happy NYE!
Bill and I are having dinner at Mitchell's Ocean Club tonight! I can't wait!
What are your plans for the evening? 
I hope it involves some bubbly and sparkly things!

xoxo, Lindsay

No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!