Holiday + NYE Cocktail Dresses // ModCloth

I love looking at all the pretty cocktail dresses out in stores for the holiday season and NYE. I love a good sparkly, festive frock!

Here are my picks for Holiday or NYE parties from ModCloth:


Links: one // two // three // four // five 

I always like to include a festive color or a little sparkle on my holiday or NYE dresses. And I'm all about the fit and flare style right now, so ModCloth dresses are perfect!

Bill and I made reservations at Mitchell's Ocean Club for NYE! One of my favorite restaurants in Columbus. I will for sure be wearing some type of sparkle for the evening :)

What are your plans for NYE? 

I'm back tomorrow with my final Gift Guide from Target! Check out my last 2 Gift Guide posts here and here

xoxo, Lindsay




No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!