LL Styling Gift Guide Series // Kate Spade

This year, Bill and I will not be exchanging gifts. With the wedding and our fabulous trip to Hawaii (I plan on posting photos soon!), we decided to for-go the gifts this year. However, that doesn't mean that a girl can't dream!

I thought I would put together a few gift guides to help those that are in need of some ideas...

First up, one of my favorite places to daydream... KateSpade.com!

I had the privilege of stopping in the Kate Spade store while in Wiakiki beach, and let me tell you... it was hard to leave with out purchasing everything!

Here are a few items that are on the top of my list. I have separated them out into categories for your convenience...
Links: 1 // 2 // 3

1 - Dazzle her with this pink gem wine cork.
2 - I feel like I want everything that has to do with gold polka dots...including this candle!
3 - Sparkle coasters? Who wouldn't want these?

Links: 1 // 2 // 3

1 - The cutest iphone case you ever did see. Meow!
2 - You can still be fashionable while uploading files on your lap top with this bow tie USB.
3 - Polka dots are my jam. This ipad sleeve is a must have.
Links: 1 // 2 // 3

1 - Help her pop, fizz and clink her way into New Years with this bubbly bottle coin purse.
2 - Any fancy pants needs the perfect little black wristlet... with a gold bow of course!
3 - Love this sparkly bow bangle! So fancy!

Anyone take advantage of the Cyber Monday deals yesterday??

I'll be back tomorrow with photos from our Christmas decorations and a new Etsy item that is about to hit the shop! Also, more gift guides to come! Stay tuned!

xoxo, L

1 comment

  1. Kate Spade can do no wrong. I have the candle on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!