LL Styling Gift Guide Series // Anthropologie

Anthropology Gift Guide





Limited Edition Gold Monogram Mugs - $10

Cold Picnic Foil Dot Watch - $128

Sleeping on Snow Hearth Hoodie - $168

Monogram Doorknocker - $30

Longhand Love Necklace - $28

Hunter Racing Stripe Rainboots - $150

KBBK Kombucha Home Brew Kit - $70

Copper-Plated Serving Set - $24


This is a pretty comprehensive list of gift ideas for anyone on your list! I am really holding myself back from ordering the gold monogram mug for myself... I'm loving the gold dot watch too! Anything with gold on it makes me happy these days...

More gift guides to come!

xoxo, L

1 comment

  1. I have been eyeing those gold monogrammed mugs - might have to buy some!! These are really fun picks!!

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!