Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I wanted to post something today in honor of the best holiday of the year and to give thanks for everything that has happened to me over the past year. 

One year ago today, my best friend asked me to marry him and ever since I have been the happiest girl in the world!

Take a look at the Engagement story {here}...

In one year we have planned a wedding, got married, went on our honeymoon, moved in together and are now spending our first Christmas together as a married couple. I will post a full recap of Christmas soon. 

In the meantime, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas filled with Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After! :)

{Our Christmas cards via Minted}

Remember to be thankful for all the love that surrounds you today. 

God Bless!

xoxo, Lindsay

No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!