Fashion Trends to Try

Here are some fashion trends that I am loving at the moment:


1 // The tulle skirt {similar}. I love this lovely ballet pink one paired with a simple black sweater. So sophisticated and feminine. 


2 // Destroyed light wash jeans {similar}. I have been stuck on dark wash skinny jeans for the past few years. I am thinking about breaking out of my comfort zone and trying a pair of destroyed denim. I haven't had a pair of ripped jeans since college...Thoughts? 


3 // Pleather leggings {similar}. These are right up my alley... Black on black is a staple in my wardrobe, especially in the winter. I must find the perfect pair!


4 // This one is definitely a fave. The elbow patch cardigan sweater {similar}. So simple, preppy and chic. 


5 // Last but not least... sequined pants. Because, why not?! {similar}

{Image credits: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5}

For more of my fashion favorites, visit my Fashion Fever pin board on Pinterest. 

What are your favorite recent trends?

xoxo, Lindsay


No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!