Friday 5...

Here are the 5 things I would like to try, accomplish, complete, etc. this weekend...

1 // Try this recipe for Protein Pancakes



2 // Spray Paint a few items for the bedroom gold with my favorite gold spray paint.
DIY with photos to come next week!



3 // Organize my home office... I would like it to eventually look like this:


4 // Take down Christmas (finally)... So sad...


5 // Watch these:


Bill and I are on season 5 of Breaking Bad on Netflix.
I think we may finish it this weekend! It is so addicting!


And tonight we will be watching the Orange Bowl! Go Bucks!!

I will also be attending a baby shower for a good friend on Sunday! 

What are your plans for the weekend?

xoxo, Lindsay







4 comments

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend coming up for you!! We got some stuff over the holidays to make pancakes so that's in my future as well…and I have been spray painting everything like crazy…did our mirror and a little file organizer!! I would love to have a home office like that!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with spraying everything gold... It's a problem! I would love to see how your mirror turned out! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! xoxo, Lindsay

      Delete
  2. That home office total swoon :-) My home office consists of me setting up my MacBook on my kitchen table...the joys of living in a Condo in a city! I love that decal/chalkboard on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paint looks awesome!!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!