Friday 5

I'm back with 5 things that I am looking forward to this weekend...
{image credit, clockwise: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4}

1 // Bill and I are planning to shop for new a new dining room set. We've had a big open space in our dining room for so long! I'm hoping to find a big farm table with nice apolstered chairs, much like this photo.

2 // I have all the ingredients to make this cauliflower soup with truffle oil and parmesan. I have been craving warm soups for dinner lately because of the freezing temps!

3 // I couldn't resisit and bought some fun goodies to decorate the table for Valentines day :) Right now we only have a small round table in the kitchen, so that will have to do. There's going to be pink, sparkles, perhaps some doillies and of course pretty florals involved! I am excited to share next week!

4 // We have painters scheduled to come next week to paint our master bedroom, hallway, kitchen, dining room and family room! The colors we picked are very neutral, but I think will bring some sunshine into the place. I am excited to share the results!

5 // Of course, that means we need to CLEAN our place before the painters come! So, this will be my 5th thing on my weekend list. Even though, I'm not necessarily looking forward to it...

+++

And now here are 5 links that I loved from the week:

This fun sequin and tulle fashion photo shoot with brighton the day

This cute and easy DIY for Valentine's Day from Style Within Reach

Another cute and easy DIY for a gold lipstain wine glass from Southern Curls & Pearls

This would have to be the most stylish super bowl party ever! Some great ideas from Style Me Pretty Living

This fantastic reminder that we need to stop making excuses in 2014 from the Everygirl

{Join the link up for 5 on Friday here}

Happy Weekend!

xoxo, Lindsay

7 comments

  1. A farm house table with cute upholstered is what I've been wanting as well! Maybe not in our current home though haha I can't wait to see what you guys find! Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i please have that dining room!! Looks amazing! That everygirl article is so true - so important to save for our futures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures and links! Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep begging the hubs for a farm house table. One day it will happen :) That soup sounds delish! Must make that soon!! Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That soup looks so good! I wish a certain somebody in my household would eat cauliflower hahahaha. That dining room is to die for! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous images and lovely links - thank you for sharing and have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're enjoying a fantastic weekend, girl!! Swooning over the fab images here!! Your table & valentine decor plans sound lovely!! Happy to have come across your sweet blog through the link up!! I'm officially your newest Bloglovin' follower ...looking fwd to enjoying your future posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!