Home Office Makeover Update #1

We are in the very beginning stages of the home office (aka my girl cave) makeover. These photos are not the prettiest, but I wanted to show a few "before" photos and share with you a few items I picked up recently. 


I picked up this furry rug from HomeGoods recently and I love it! 
It adds a little warmth to the room and makes for a great backdrop for instagram photos :)


Again, please excuse the mess... 
I am trying to figure out what I want to display on my desk and what I need to hang. 
I am planning on painting this wall white as an accent wall (the other walls are light grey). 
I purchased this desk from Target early last year. 


I decided to spray the desk handle gold to match the color scheme of the room :)
I used Krylon 18kt gold plate spray paint, my favorite.


I purchased a few prints for my desk and to hang on the wall:

LOVE print (pictured below)

I'm hoping to find some frames from Goodwill or thrift store to spray gold 
to hang the last 2 prints :)


(Again, sorry for the bad lighting. This was taken at night... 
note the glass of wine on the desk!)

Last, but not least, my ghost chair! I have wanted one for so long!
It's surprisingly comfortable!

Next steps are:
-paint accent wall white
-organize and clean up (on-going project)
-assemble my file cabinet and paint handles gold :)
-plan out gallery wall above desk

Unfortunately, this week I will not make much progress because I am in CO for a work trip.
I am hoping to pick up and get the ball rolling next week.
Of course, I will have a full reveal when it's finished! Stay tuned!

xoxo, Lindsay


3 comments

  1. Love your ghost chair where did you find that? I can't wait to see the "after"! Looking good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable office!

    P.S. I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Giving away 2 YSL items. Come and join if you'd like! :)

    Xx,
    www.sacosha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! I absolutely love that cool ghost chair! Also, you really did an amazing job transforming that desk, which now looks so chic and fab. Kudos to you, and thank you for sharing the pics! Wishing you all the best!

    Orlando Nunez @ OES

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!