My first vlog!

That's right ladies and gents... I have officially crossed over to the vlogging world!

Don't worry, I'm still blogging on the regular. I just wanted to try something new and exciting :)

So, check out my January Beauty and Fashion Favorites:



You can subscribe to my YouTube channel here!

Click here for links to products in this video.

I'm hoping to start posting a few times per month in the beginning 
until I get the hang of the editing part. 

Please "thumbs up" the video if you liked it!
Also, please leave a comment either on this blog post or on the video's comment
 page and let me know what type of videos you would like to see in the future 
(fashion finds, beauty tutorials, DIY projects, etc).

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo, Lindsay

2 comments

  1. this is awesome!! Congrats on the new vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I love vlogs on beauty hauls and hair tutorials. Great job on your first one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!