Our Wedding // Getting Ready

It's my first post sharing our wedding photos! 
I thought I would start from the begining of the day with the "getting ready" photos.
I woke up in the morning in our hotel room in my lucky gold polka dot PJ's 
{from Target last year}. These were the PJ's I was wearing when we got engaged 
on Christmas 2012. 



My bridesmaids and moms met me in my room in the morning with begals, fruit, cheese platter, coffee and mimosas! It was the perfect spread to nibble and sip while we "glammed" up.









{Badgley Mischka heels - similar}




Photos by Together We Click

More photos to come! Stay tuned!

xoxo, Lindsay

4 comments

  1. You look so beautiful and happy! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful!! I think its so cute you wore the same PJ's that you got engaged in!! Too sweet! - cant wait for more!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!