Pink & Gold Bridal Shower

Hello! I'm back!
My apologies for the lack of posts last week. 
I was traveling for work and the time escaped me!

I had the honor of attending a very fabulous bridal shower for one of my closest friends this past weekend. I helped with some of the decor and set up in the morning.
The theme was gold, glitz and glam with colors being gold (duh!), pink , black and white.

If you follow me on instagram, then you may have already seen these pics :)


The shower was at 11am, so we served brunch food.
The bride's fiance works in the restaurant industry and had most of the food catered.
Some of the options were mini quiches, home fries, candied bacon, mini muffins, mini cinnamon rolls, bagels and cream cheese and fruit salad. Everything was delicious!


The tables were decorated with pink linens and a black and white chevron runner. 
We used some of the gold vases from my wedding and filled them with pretty pink carnations for the centerpieces. 


There was a bubbly bar complete with fruit and juices for mixers.
Of course I made straws for the occasion :)
The hostess had the great idea to paint the bottom of the champ glasses with enamel gold paint.
They turned out perfect!


The bride-to-be in front of the bubbly bar :)
The glitter champagne bottles were made by brushing on Modge Podge and rolling in glitter.
The hostess also made the gold circle chandelier you see behind her... She is so crafty!


I found the perfect cocktail napkins for the occasion {here}. 


My attire for the shower was a black dress from H&M and this statement necklace from Fancesca's Collection

The rest of my weekend consisted of relaxing, hibernating and catching up on house work.

How was your weekend?

xoxo, Lindsay

2 comments

  1. What an amazing shower! I love all the gold accents with the pink. Oh and the Chevron runner...everything looked perfect! So like how soon can you get to Florida to recreate this? :-) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect shower - great job!! Loving the sparkly bottles.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!