Target Finds

It's no secret that I love Target... Like, really love Target...
Like I could spend every Saturday grabbing a Starbucks 
(because they are so conveniently located in each store)
and wandering around aimlessly until I black out and come home 
with bags upon bags of things that I never knew I needed...
Does this ever happen to you?

Here are a few items I picked up recently...







scarf // gold bib necklace // silver statement necklace {similar} // gold watch 
// gold striped jewelry box // mirrored frame {similar}

I have to own anything that is metallic and shiny... what gives? 

Oh, and do you like my new white furry rug? It's from HomeGoods!
Another one of my addictions...
I bought if for my home office makeover! full reveal to come soon!

xoxo, Lindsay

5 comments

  1. Target is like a black hole...you think you know what you're going in for and then BAM you leave $200 poorer haha! I love love love that jewelry box and was tempted to pick it up on my last Target run!! And those necklaces...they give J.Crew a run for their money!! Can't wait to see the office reveal after the rug teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a coupon from a previous target run it was BOGO jewelry and the two necklaces I got are amazing! Target is a problem for me especially the clearance rack! I almost bought that scarf the last time I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Target! They've had some really great things lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best place on Earth!!! Love your shiny and sparkly finds...those are the best kinds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe that jewelry box was on sale - what a great find!

    Those sequin pants are to die for! and great job on this list.

    -Jenny, DaisyGem

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!