Valentine's Day Gift Guide for {me} Her!


Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her
heart earrings - kate spade / love ring - kate spade / love sweatshirt - forever 21
love pillowcase -  layla grayce / gold glitter strap watch - kate spade / monogram necklace - baublebar
heart cocktail napkins - anthropologie / pink wallet - kate spade /
floral and striped notebook - kate spade

Just a few items on my wishlist...

If your man needs some ideas, send him this link or casually have
 this post open on your screen while he looks over your shoulder ;)

Bill and I don't typically exchange gifts for Valentine's Day.
I'm old fashioned. Give me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I am a happy!
But hey, a girl can dream!

xoxo, Lindsay

5 comments

  1. Loving that pillow - you should check out Paper Source if there is one near you - they always go all out for every occasion - including DIY crafts!! Hope you get some flowers and then some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love that gold glitter strap watch! That may have to be a self gifted present over here. Flowers are the gift of choice in our household as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kate Spade glitter strap watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wish list is SO so good! Love your picks - I can't believe Valentines Day is right around the corner :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you happen to be working on a gift guide for Valentine's Day this year, we know you will love our chic, fun, and luxurious gift collections.

    We’d love for you to check it out!! http://www.velvetcrate.com/products/winter-love-velvetcrate

    Allison + Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!