Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday 5 + Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow! This week flew by!

Work and life have kept me busy this week. Sorry for the lack of posting!

I will try to do better! #ivesaidthisbefore

+++

Here are 5 fun things I am looking forward to this weekend:

1 // Having a nice night at home, cooking and hanging out with the hubs tonight.

2 // Meeting some friends at Cafe Brioso for coffee and girl chat Saturday morning.

3 // Dinner at Martini : Modern Italian (one of my favorite restaurants in Columbus) with Bill on Saturday night to celebrate Valentine's Day!

4 // Spending the night at the Hilton in downtown Columbus Saturday night! 
Bill got a free stay there, so we decided to use it this weekend! 
It will be our little mini stay-cation! :)

5 // Checking out the new board game bar in the Short North, KingMakers
with friends on Sunday.

So many fun events to look forward to!

+++

Did you check out all my Valentine's Day themed posts?


These are my favorite Valentine's Day card options.

This is how I decorated our table for Valentine's Day.

I put together this Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her (aka me).

Happy Valentine's Day Weekend!

xoxo, Lindsay

3 comments :

  1. Your Valentine's decorations are so gorgeous! Have fun with your stay cation! I think those are the best ;-)

    ~Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the Valentine's ideas here!! Have a happy weekend, girlie!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great blog !! I love your table decorations too!

    The game board bar sounds really cool ! I moved to Columbus a couple of months ago so you will have to let us know what this bar is like, sounds good fun though1

    Thanks

    Victoria http://alfandemilio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!

Pin It button on image hover