Valentine's Day Table Decor

Here is a quick, easy and inexpensive way to decorate your table for Valentine's Day!

I purchased a $10 pink fabric table cloth from Party City along with pink cake plates. 
I ordered the 10 inch paper doilies and the disposable wooden utensils from this etsy shop
I layered the doilies across the length of the table to mimic the look of a table runner. 
The gold sequined placemats are actually from H&M
Did you know they have a home product line on their website?!
The large heart straws are from Michael's and I added the felt heart stickers. 
The flowers are from Trader Joe's! 
One bunch of red and pink roses and one bunch of pink spray roses 
mixed together make the perfect V-day inspired arrangement. 







What girl doesn't want an excuse to decorate with pink, red, white and gold! :) 

Today is the last day to enter my Valentine's Day Giveaway
I will announce the winner tomorrow!

xoxo, Lindsay


7 comments

  1. This is just too cute!! If I had a larger table I would most certainly decorate for holidays!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is your table? I didn't know they have a home line but I am in love with those gold sequined place mats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! Man I wish I had an eye for home decor styling...I am HORRIBLE at it. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how absolutely pretty this is, but completely doable at the same time! Great job!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and festive! I am obsessed with those gold sequined place mats...definitely need to check out their home line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIGHT AS A FEATHER WHEN I'M FLOATING THROUGH

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!