Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm baaaack!

I'm baaaaack! 

I'm feeling refreshed after my little blog hiatus. I must say, I did miss it. So much has happened over the last few months and I'm so excited to share some recent happenings with you guys.

If you follow me on instagram, you may already be caught up on everything!

Here are a few snapshots of what I've been up to:

1 // Got myself a new little Kate Spade crossbody for Vday and I'm obsessed! It's the perfect everyday size and the leather is super soft!

2 // Went on a work trip to CO and ended the week skiing with Bill. So fun!

3 // Made a new recipe: Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos. So yummy! Recipe on the blog soon!

4 // We got a new dining room table from Pottery Barn! Our dining room area has been empty for a while. I'm so excited to start the decorating process in this room. We recently purchased a new rug and curtains. Next up are chairs and hopefully hanging a pretty light fixture above. I will share the before and after photos when it's complete!

5 // Attended one of my very good friend's wedding here in Columbus. I was able to help set up the tables and they turned out so gorgeous!! 

6 // We got a PUPPY!! Meet Charlie! He is a Maltese Shih tzu mix and was 8 weeks old when we got him. He is a cute little fur ball, but boy do I feel like we have an infant! this guy needs constant attention and wakes up in the middle of the night to be let out. We are currently crate training him, so hopefully all the sleepless nights will pay off in the near future! More on this pup to come :)

There it is in a nutshell folks! My life as of the past few months...

Coming up next week I will share more photos of the pup and some new additions to the house.


4 comments :

  1. Yeah so happy to see you back! You always have the most gorgeous picks and decorations :-) That cross body is gorgeous! Awwwwww the puppy!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table setting looks gorgeous!!! Did you guys arrange the florals too? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I did not do the florals, that was a company here in Columbus called Whimsy Weddings. They were fantastic! We just helped set everything out and folded the napkins, etc. The tables were so amazing!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!

Pin It button on image hover