Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday...

I thought I'd start a little weekly post called "Thankful Thursday". I have so much to be thankful for in my life currently. I think it is so important to remember how great we have it even when things don't seem so great. 

This week I am thankful for:

1 // SUNSHINE! It has been sunny the past few days and it makes me so happy! It is actually supposed to get up to 70 twice this week! Warm weather is around the corner! This gets me excited for running outside too, which is one of my favorite warm weather activities.

{left / right}

2 // Benadryl and Claritin... At night I take Benedryl and during the day I take Claritin. One downside to Spring weather is my allergies. These drugs help me stay sane through out the day and night! They are a lifesaver! 

3 // CHARLIE! Yes, ok he may wake us up in the middle of the night and he may have an accident in the house here and there... But, this little fur ball has brought so much joy into our lives! His little face just kills me and melts my heart! We just got him a new harness and leash and we went on our fist walk the other night! He was pretty good, but doesn't quite know what to think of those big metal animals that zoom past (cars).


4 // FLATS! That's right! NO MORE BOOTS! I am so excited and happy to put away the boots for the year. Hello comfy flats!

5 // Speaking of shoes... TARGET SHOES!
Confession time... I can't remember the last time I bought shoes anywhere other than Target. The price is right and the style is on point. Don't get me wrong, I have my eye on a pair of Tory Burch sandals... But, why spend that kind of $$$ when I can get 8 pairs from Target for that amount! A few weeks ago Target was having a buy a pair, get a pair for 50% off, so I took advantage!

{white sandals, black sandals, black heels, bow flats}

I was in need of new sandals for Spring/Summer and a new pair of black heels. And I just couldn't say no to those bow flats!

6 // Last but not least... STARBURST JELLYBEANS!
Not just any jellybeans... FaveReds! #soaddicting #yesIjusthashtaggedinablogpost


That's all for this week!

What are you thankful for? 

5 comments :

  1. Target really does have a great shoe selection - they have stepped (pun intended) up their game!! I love your little pup - he is the cutest!! Glad you're keeping your allergies in check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, I read your post and now I need to go to Target! Darn! Love the shoes. And the dog. And the weather. So basically, I just love your post! Hope the allergies get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this post. You precious dog, the adorable shoes and ah those red jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love jelly beans so much & now I am definitely craving some! I can't even put into words how happy the sunshine and warm weather has made me this week as well! Loving those bow flats as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those nude flats with the bows and starburst jellybeans are seriously addicting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!

Pin It button on image hover