Wedding Wednesday // Bridesmaids

Welcome to another installment of the Wedding Wednesday series :)

This week, I wanted to share photos of my beautiful bridesmaids!

I decided to have the girls wear all different styles of long, black chiffon dresses. I liked the idea of having them pick out a dress that matched their personal style and made them feel comfortable.


Most of the dresses were from David's Bridal, so it was easy for out of state 'maids to try on and get fitted. 


For the bridesmaid gifts I got them the pink quartz tear drop earrings which they wore for the wedding, a monogrammed black pashmina, heart sunglasses, gold sequined hanger and a bridesmaid tote to carry for the day. 


I also got myself some of the same matching gifts :) 


The heart sunglasses were a hit and they made great photo props!

I even gave some to my flower girls! 

That's all for this week's Wedding Wednesday.
Stay tuned next week for some detail shots!

3 comments

  1. I got my bridesmaids the shame marley & lilly pashmina and they loved it - still so sad I didn't get one for myself!! Love that they all wore different styles of black dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEE that monogrammed pashmina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE their gifts!! Those are all so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!