Crossbody Obsessed...

Side note: Sorry for being MIA from the bloggy this past week! I have been busy at work and sometimes I just don't know where the time goes at night!

+++

Anyways, I've been meaning to post this for a while now... I am in love with my new Kate Spade crossbody I purchased a few months ago. It is the perfect size for day time and night time use. I have never really been a fan of the over sized handbag. Every time I purchase a big handbag, I always seem to stuff it with too much stuff! The best way to keep things neat is to keep the size manageable so you are forced to clean it out daily.

I am also LOVING the new bright colors these little bags come in. Perfect for Spring and Summer!

Here are my picks for the perfect crossbody:
1 // kate spade new york 'cobble hill - tenley' crossbody bag in the color 'fresh air'

2 // MICHAEL by Michael Kors 'bedford' leather crossbody in 'Saphire'

3 // Tory Burch 'All T Suki' leather crossbody in 'Poppy Red'

4 // Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAC' crossbody in 'light turquoise'

5 // Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Preppy Nylon Natasha - Mini' crossbody in 'Cement'

Which one is your fav?
Are you a fan of the crossbody bag?

I'm linking up with Amanda, Zelle, Katie and Kristina for #TrendingTuesday!

11 comments

  1. Crossbody's are my go-to look on the weekends and while travelling! Leaves my hands free to take pictures!! Love the color of the Kate Spade one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hardly carry anything else! i love the kate spade ones. definitely on my list for a purchase soon!
    thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get enough of the crossbody! Loving all of these picks!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cross body bags are so great! I love theTory Burch one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love all of these! Especially #1 and #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously love a good crossbody and all of these are amazing! The colors are so fun!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take every single one of these!!! I love my mini bright orange TB crossbody that I have but also love my little $20 Target one as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want them all!!! I'm obsessed with crossbody bags. I've had my eye on the Mini Mac's forever.. love the light turquoise color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all these crossbody picks! So cute!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love all of these bags. All of the blue tones are so great.

    xx 365HANGERS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!