Our BIG Announcement...

I confess... I've been hiding a BIG secret from you guys for the past few months... Well, I can finally let the cat out of the bag!


WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

Baby Rumple is due December 6, 2014!

Now you know why I have been a little MIA from the blog...

Let me tell you, these hormones are no joke! I have been blessed with all the wonderful symptoms that come along with the first trimester including: nausea, headaches, fatigue (like I could fall asleep at any given moment), food cravings and aversions... The list goes on! Oh, and I have the most lovely, massive zit right under my nose! The kind that's all under the skin and is painful?! Yes, so much fun...

However, I am currently 12 weeks along (as of Saturday), so I hear these symptoms will start to subside after a few more weeks... Just need to make it through!

We just had our 12 week appointment and got to see little baby Rumple! Baby's stats are all healthy and we couldn't be more excited!!

I will officially be starting my "Bump-dates" this week! 
First one will be tomorrow, so stay tuned!

4 comments

  1. EEEK!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby!! Such wonderful news and I really hope you start to feel better as the weeks go by!! Yay can't wait to see everything you have in store for the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy journey and I really hope you start to feel better now that you're at the 12 week mark!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! So exciting!! I had a horrible first pregnancy- I had every symptom in the book but it all got better after 14-15 weeks. Can't wait to follow along on your journey since I'm just a month a head of you with #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! Congratulations!!! :) So exciting - can't wait to follow along on your journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!