Baby Gender Prediction

We've all heard the old wives tales... and if you haven't, you'll be looking them up on Google when you're pregnant just to guess at what you're having (unless you are one of those strong willed individuals who are able to wait until birth to find out!). 

All the signs are currently pointing to girl for me...
However, I can't shake this feeling that I'm having a boy.
I would love to have a mini Bill... He was seriously the cutest little boy!
He had freckles and blue eyes, the perfect all American kid!
I would love to see Bill as a father figure to a boy.
I can see him teaching him how to throw a football and 
being so involved in all the sports activities. 

Of course... You know I would LOVE to have a girl...
Ever time I walk by the little girl department at Target I feel as though I get weepy.
Everything is so frickin' adorable!
And decorating a girl nursery would be so much more fun... let's be honest!

The truth is, I will be so ecstatic no matter what we are having!
It is the best feeling and I can't wait to find out!

We will get the envelope from our doctor on Friday.
We are having our parents over for dinner Saturday. 
My friend is making a gender reveal cake for us that will be blue or pink inside.
I can't wait to cut into that cake! 
Don't worry, we will catch it on video!

What do you think we are having?

*Attention soon to be mommies: Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the Pink Blush Maternity Giveaway!!

4 comments

  1. Ahhh so excited for you guys! I'm still guessing girl :) Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely thinking Girl - the Chinese calendar is usually right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but for some reason I'm saying boy... although no matter whether it's a boy or a girl it's still going to be adorable!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you!!! Ahhhh!! I was leaning toward a girl but now I'm thinking boy...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!