Baby Girl Nursery Inspiration

No, I'm not officially having a girl... We will find out this weekend!
I am probably jinxing myself for even posting this, but I have to say 
I had so much fun working on this baby girl nursery inspo board. 
I mean, how can you resist a white, pink and gold decor opportunity?!
Baby Girl Nursery


Next up is getting rid of all the random items we have stored in our guest room to make room for baby! We are having a garage sale this weekend in hopes to help clear the clutter. I plan on taking before and after pics of the nursery and can not wait to start the process! 

Maybe I should work on a boy nursery inspo board too... 

PS - Have you entered in the Pink Blush Maternity giveaway? If not, click here!

I'm linking up with East Coast Chic for Thoughts for Thursday!

4 comments

  1. Love this!! I love pink and gold little girls nurseries. Our guest room has to be cleaned out too and it's so full of junk I don't even know where to start. I have no idea what I'm doing for my 2nd boy nursery- I had a clear vision with Miller's nursery but no ideas with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect!! The gold pouf is my favorite. I kind of want to do this for my master bedroom... I'm sure my husband would love that, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I just had my first baby girl {3rd and last child} in May. I hope you get a little girl if that's what you want, but of course, just healthy is wonderful...boys do love their momma :-) Stopping by via Thoughts on Thursday. I didn't get a chance to link up last week, but hope you'll stop by my blog! Congrats on your pregnancy!
    www.california-to-carolina.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!