Bump-Date // Week 13

Hello again! 

This week, Stella has started to get her groove back! I am feeling less sick, but still tired through out the day. I am able to brush my teeth at night without gagging so that's exciting!


Boy, do I need to get a tan... Yikes! 
The dress I am wearing is actually a maternity dress (yes, I'm already buying maternity clothes...). After reading Stephanie's blog and her love for this maternity clothes website, I had to get this dress (similar)! It is the most comfortable thing I've ever worn! The material is so soft too!


How far along:  13 weeks!

Baby size: Peach :)

Baby's progress: Baby is about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces. Baby's head is now about 1/3 the size of the body. Baby has fingerprints and is forming vocal cords! (source: The Bump)

Weight gain: Don't know... don't want to know!!

Stretch marks: Nothing yet! Started using Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter on belly and boobs (yep, they are growing too!)

Sleep: Falling asleep is easy. I have had to get up a few times through out the night to go to the bathroom :/

Gender: Don't know yet... Can't wait to find out! I'm thinking boy, Bill is thinking girl. We will see who's right :)

Movement: None yet. Although, we did see our little peanut move a lot during the last ultrasound!

Best moment this week: Starting to feel better through out the day. Able to get more done during the day. Buying little peanut outfits! 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! Also, getting out of the 1st trimester and getting more energy. And no more nausea please :/

Food cravings: strawberry frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles (Yep, this one is still going strong!), fruit, fruit juices, ice cream... This week I had to have mandarin oranges?! I've been eating a small pack a day. Also, smoothies! I found the best smoothie place by my house called, Pulp! My fav is the Anti-Oxiberry made with blueberry, pomegranate, acai and yogurt. 

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing really out of the ordinary??

Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth still makes me a little queasy.  Some floral scents and cleaning products make me feel queasy too. 

Labor signs: too early!

What I miss: Coffee and having more energy. This week, I did miss the alcohol thing a little. While out to dinner for our date night, we sat on a really nice patio... Would have been nice to order a fruity cocktail or a glass of wine! Also miss fitting into my cute clothes/dresses/shorts... I guess that means I need to shop for cute maternity clothes!

Symptoms: Some nausea, but is getting better. Tired in the afternoon and evening. Bottomless pit! Always hungry! 

Workouts: Went on a few long walks with Charlie. Randomly doing squats. I got a pregnancy Yoga DVD that I want to start doing this week. 

Things that suck: Still feeling a little ill at times. Feeling tired through out the day. Not being able to go out and stay out too late. Not being able to enjoy a nice cold adult beverage on a patio during this awesome weather! Clothes and bras feeling tight!

Things that don't suck: There's so much that doesn't suck! Please reference this post :) 

That's all for this week!

I'm linking up with Ann and Morgan:

Ann Elliott


PS - If you are pregnant and have a blog or know of any pregnancy blogs I should follow, please list them in the comment section below! I love finding new mommys and mommys-to-be!

9 comments

  1. So crazy that brushing your teeth has been making you queasy!! I giggled when I read "randomly doing squats" too funny!! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when all that energy came back, it was oh my gosh i am human again! congrats on the second trimester and you make me miss being pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!!!! What a gorgeous glow you have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the pregnancy! You look adorable, and I can't wait to follow your cute maternity style! Thanks for linking up with Mid Week Muse! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable and I love that dress! Congrats on making it to the Second Trimester! Your energy should start getting a bit better real soon. I documented my whole first pregnancy with "bump dates". You can find them on the Pregnancy tab on my blog! I loved reading other pregnant bloggers posts when I was pregnant!! Makes you feel like some of your crazy thoughts aren't alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress! It definitely looks like the perfect comfy maternity maxi! Glad you're starting to feel better and hopefully it just keeps going up! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay congratulations! I love reading Bumpdates! I can't wait to get the energy back either! It seems like it's starting to come back, but slowly! And I LOVE Pink Blush Maternity! The dress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking good mama!!!! So happy you're feeling less nausea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! I was hoping that maxi dress wasn't maternity so I could get it for myself, ha! Love the color! Have you had Haagen Daaz strawberry ice cream? It's my absolute fave! Next time I'm going to try it with sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!