Bump-Date // Week 15

(dress : Pink Blush Maternity | cardigan: Old Navy, old {similar} | monogram necklace: Etsy | earrings: Francesca's)

It was actually a little chilly this past Saturday morning, so I had to grab a cardigan for the pic. I love this maxi from Pink Blush Maternity! It is so comfy and I just love the pattern and color. 

How far along:  15 weeks! 

Baby size: Navel Orange :) 

Baby's progress: Baby is about 4 inches long and weighs about 2.5 ounces. Baby's proportions are becoming even more normal, since his/her legs now out measure the arms. (source: The Bump)

Weight gain: Actually stepped on the scale this week and am already up 10 lbs! :/ 

Stretch marks: Nothing yet! Using Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter everyday!

Sleep: Sleep is getting a little more restless with the growing belly. I am starting to have to sleep on my side and I normally sleep on my back, so that's an adjustment. Of course, getting up multiple times to go to the bathroom is still annoying as heck!

Gender: Don't know yet... Can't wait to find out! I'm thinking boy, Bill is thinking girl. We will see who's right :) We will find out on our next appt on the 27th!!! We are having a small get together with our parents on the 28th for a gender reveal! I can't wait to share the news!

Movement: Nothing yet. Can't wait to feel this peanut moving! Hopefully soon!

Best moment this week: Starting to feel better through out the day. Able to get more done during the day. Finding more energy in the morning! Still some nausea at night here and there, but noticing it's not as bad if I lay off the sugar and drink more water throughout the day. 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! Getting this burst of energy on the 2nd trimester that everyone is talking about. Starting to plan out the nursery :)

Food cravings: Starting to get my normal eating habits back. Salty things appeal to me again. Still need something sugary once a day though... I NEEDED Skittles this week... 

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing really out of the ordinary??

Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth still makes me a little queasy.  Some floral scents and cleaning products make me feel queasy too. 

Labor signs: too early!

What I miss: Sleeping on my back, a strong cup off coffee, a hearty glass of wine after a long day at the office... 

Symptoms: Just a touch of nausea still right before bed. Very tired in the afternoon/evening still. My boobs are really sore (sorry if that is TMI)!

Workouts: Went on a few long walks with Charlie. Still using my 5 lb weights to help tone my arms. I try to do about 10 - 20 minutes of arm exercises at night while I'm watching TV. Also, doing lunges. 

Things that suck: Still feeling a little ill at times. Feeling tired in the evening. Not being able to go out and stay out too late. Not being able to enjoy a nice cold adult beverage on a patio during this awesome weather! Clothes and bras feeling tight!

Things that don't suck: There's so much that doesn't suck! Knowing all these little discomforts are nothing compared to the joy that will be brought into our lives! Oh, and nursery decor planning makes me :)

That's all for this week's Bump-Date!


PS - If you are pregnant and have a blog or know of any pregnancy blogs I should follow, please list them in the comment section below! I love finding new mommys and mommys-to-be!

8 comments

  1. You look precious!!! Maxi dresses are a God send for pregnancy; and you make them look good! Thanks for linking up! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can really see the bump now!! Sorry that you still aren't feeling 100% out of the woods with the nausea but hopefully soon!! Yay for a gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING - literally, like you are glowing. Thanks for linking up. I love these weekly bumpdates!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bump!!! It's so little and perfect!! You look absolutely amazing, girlfriend - glowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little bump!! Give yourself a few more weeks and you'll really get that second tri energy burst- it's the best!! Hopefully sleep will get better for a bit before it gets bad again at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Mama! That dress is gorg. Decorating the nursery is going to be a blast. Can't wait to find out what your having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 15 weeks now too!! You look amazing! I love that dress (doesn't Pink Blush have the cutest things?!). And I haven't gotten the burst of energy yet either! I'm hoping that kicks in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bump and that cute dress!! How exciting for y'all finding out the gender this week! We did a small reveal the same day since we couldn't keep it a secret for very long!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!