Friday Five

Some of my favs this week include:

1 // My new kate spade pink wristlet (similar). Purchased during their surprise sale a few weeks ago. Love the color so much!


2 // Also loving my colored aviators by Peppers. I purchased them in a ski shop while in Colorado a few months ago. I get a ton of compliments on them!

3 // Pedicures... This girl was in desperate need of one! I have a feeling these will be happening a lot this Summer... Especially when I can no longer bend over to paint my toes :/


4 // I've posted this before, but I think I'm finally ready to splurge and buy a pair of Kendra Scott earrings... Which color to you like best? White pearl or pink?



5 // Another day, another maxi... Yep, I've added 2 new maxi dresses to my collection. 

These are from Target and are both sooo comfy. They are not maternity, but are stretchy, so hoping I can still wear them for the next few months. I'm sure you will see these in future "Bump-Date" posts!


{left // right on sale for only $25!}

That's all for this week's 5 on Friday!

I'm linking up with AmandaLauren and Jennie!

11 comments

  1. I need a pedicure like you wouldn't even believe - just not good!! Love the new wrist-let - super cute!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Kate Spade wristlet! I like the white pearl earrings, but the pink are so pretty too! I have a lot of trouble making those sort of decisions lol. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl loves a pedicure too and just wait until the end of the summer when you are further along in your pregnancy and you will want one every day...just for the foot massage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink Kate Spade wristlet is perfect! Love it! And I agree with you on the pedis! Definitely a must for summer! Love both of your new maxis, can't wait to see them on! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prob like the white ones best. And forget the wallet- I LOVE YOUR RING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how I feel about maxi dresses! That wristlet is so pretty! I need a pedicure so badly! Maybe I'll treat myself this weekend ;) Thanks for linking up love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pedicures are my favorite part of summer -- get them often, you deserve them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAH I almost got that very same wristlet during that sale!! Although I already splurged on Sperrys and some other summer wardrobe things SO I had to pass on it...still regretting it!! #shopaholicforlife haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy those pedicures as much as you can!! Love both of those maxis you found- I may need to go looking for those. I'm loving those colored aviators too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wristlet!!! And I like the pearl Kendra Scott earrings! Also, if you sign up for their emails you get a 10% discount code - can't beat that!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!