Weekend Fun!

This weekend flew by!

Friday was one of those days that I didn't feel like getting out of bed. My body was telling me, "hey, we need a day to rest." So, I did just that and it was glorious. 
By the evening, I was feeling much better and even stepped outside with Charlie to enjoy the beautiful weather!


It was national donut day of Friday too! Did you celebrate? I was able to pick up these beauties from Tim Horton's... You can't tell a pregnant girl it's national donut day and NOT expect her to drop everything a go get some...



Saturday was spent celebrating one of my good friend's son's first birthday! It was a nautical theme. Everything was so cute!


Saturday night was spent in with Bill. We watched a movie and were in bed pretty early. Wow, are we getting old and boring! However, on Sunday I was up and at it early so that felt great. We made a big breakfast of eggs, bacon and french toast. 

I received my Pink Blush Maternity shipment over the weekend! I am so excited that I found a website that has really cute maternity clothes for not a lot of $$. I will share what I got later this week!


The remainder of Sunday consisted of chores around the house and running errands. While I was out and about, I just so happened to pop into DSW and found a few deals that I couldn't say no to...


I have been looking for a neutral colored crossbody for a while and I just loved this one when I saw it. It was only $40! I also found this red leather Coach iPad case for only $40 (originally $178!). I was pumped!

Bill and I are also getting things organized in the spare bedroom to sell in order to make room for the new nursery. I can't wait to start decorating! Of course, I will be sharing the progress so stay tuned!

I'm linking up with Biana and Leeann!

9 comments

  1. We just bought a box of those pops and I am so happy about it!! That cake for the birthday party was too cute!! Love the new cross body and ipad case - great deals!! Happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you picked up from Pink Blush maternity! Sometimes a rest day is good for a pregnant girl and some how I didn't have a donut on national donut day- but I did make up for it on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cross body and that iPad cover! I think I'm one of the only people in the world who doesn't own an iPad! LOL! And those donuts look so yummy!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I definitely need to check out the iPad cases at DSW!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like such a fabulous weekend for sure! That coach iPad cover is amazing! Definitely can't wait to hear about the new website find! The colors look pretty! Love your nails in that first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love freezer pops and love seeing all the donut love on the blogs! Donuts are the second best thing to cake/cupcakes for this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the link up! UMM yes please to that coach iPad case!! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Tim Horton's so much! My fiance is from Buffalo and it's one of my favorite parts about going to visit. What a fun crossbody bag! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your new maternity clothes! And awesomeeee finds at DSW!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!