Weekend Recap

{follow me on instagram here}

The search for Peonies is over! I visited the Worthington Farmers Market over the weekend with a friend and there was a booth that was selling nothing but Peonies! They even told me that this was the last weekend they were selling them, so I made it there just in time! Within hours of getting them home and in a vase, the buds bloomed! They really do live up to all their hype!

Friday night was spent in painting my nails (I chose OPI's 'La Paz-itively Hot', an oldie but a goodie!), ordering pizza and watching TV with the hubs. I swear I have become so boring since I've been pregnant! Hopefully, this energy kick will come in soon!

We spent Saturday having a picnic in the park with Bill's parents to celebrate Father's Day. We went to Bravo on Sunday for lunch to celebrate Father's Day with my parents. Needless to say, there was a lot of eating this weekend!

On a more exciting note, Pink Blush Maternity contacted me last week after I posted this instagram and offered to send me an item of my choosing to review AND to offer my readers a $25 e-gift card to the online shop! I can't wait to review the pretty floral dress I got! More info on the giveaway coming soon!

I'm linking up with B Loved Boston!

How was your weekend?


8 comments

  1. So jealous of your peonies!! I'm obsessed with peonies! Love those nail polish colors too! SO pretty!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much pink wonderfulness in this post!! I swoon over florals, but peonies have to be my ultimate favorite!! Can't wait to see your review! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeee peonies!! I recently bought a bunch from Whole Foods (probably 2 dozen buds arranged in a vase) for only $7.99!!! They were on display, and I asked how much they were and the guy said he would sell them to me for the cost of the vase so that he could get rid of them... SOLD! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME that pink blush contacted you. I looked at their site the other day even though I am not pregnant but because I had never heard of them before. Slowing down is good preparation for baby :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those peonies are just to die for! And that floral dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend! Gorgeous peonies!! Ohhh what a fun giveaway coming up... will have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous! I can't find peonies anywhere! Also, La Paz-itively Hot is one of my favorites! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!